You want to share your projects, designs, routes and timetables with the rest of the Railway Operator Simulator (ROS) community? We’d love to add them, as a matter of fact, we’d invite you to come forward and add your own creations to our community.
The below manual to publish your route may seem like a lot to do, but as a matter of fact, I’m sure that by the time you think about publishing, you might have done most of it anyway.
What do I have to have?
To add a route or project to our website, you need a few things:
- A program to zip your files, a free program like 7zip will do the trick. Be sure to make it a .zip file as Windows has the capability to open .zip files by default, but not .rar, .7z or other exotic formats.
- A working route. Please note that we can only publish work that is your own creation or developed from existing ROS railways.
- At least 1 (simple) working timetable.
- A screenshot of your route (using the program)
- A description of your route. Be sure to include whether it’s a fictional route or a real one. Also mention some operational notes that may be important in running it.
- Have all the preferred directions set in your route.
- Have a session file, with all the automated routes set-up.
- Additional information, like a .csv timetable or other exports that might be usefull.
- An example performance log of about an half hour worth of playtime.
What do I have to do?
Well, if you meet the above requirements, adding your file is simple:
- Create an account for this community website.
- After you will have access to the dashboard of the website, and you will be able to submit news, updates and information about your project(s).
- Upload your project below:
This contact form is available only for logged in users.