This is a representation of the London, Tilbury & Southend Railway. The map includes the full route including many of the sidings close to the Thames estuary. The included timetable is taken from 04/02/2019 early in the morning at 04:00am the time when passenger trains come into service.
Amongst traffic are a couple of freight services which all carry the headcode FRGT matching their descriptors on the public database, the lack of standard headcode being that the exact information and nature of the cargo are classified. This may cause slight confusion but if you keep note of the locations you should be ok as the entrance time is staggered. Note also that some of these freight services have stopping times and are scheduled to be held at sidings before continuing onward.
Included in the LTS folder is a session which sets up automatic signal routes.
## The Route
The route includes all LTS lines with the following principal stations:
– London Fenchurch Street
– West Ham
– Dagenham Dock
– Chafford Hundred
– West Horndon
– Tilbury Town
– East Tilbury
– Southend Central
– Southend East
– Thorpe Bay
in addition Woodgrange Park station is included on the spur from the Gospel Oak to Barking Line.
Other notable features include:
– East Ham EMU Depot
– Shoeburyness Carriage Sidings
– Pig’s Bay yard near Shoeburyness
– London Gateway
– Thames Haven
– Thames Oilport and Coryton Refinery
– Ripple Lane Sidings
– Tilbury Docks
– Purfleet Sidings
– District Line/DLR/Jubilee Line platforms (not controllable) at West Ham, Barking & Upminster
Tips during operation:
– It is recommended you keep open the notification window, this is so you are aware of services entering the map, especially at the East Ham and Shoeburyness depots
– DO take note of the service information which you obtain by hovering over a service, some freight services are scheduled to be held at positions for up to 30 minutes