Blackpool is a popular seaside resort in Lancashire, England. The line from Preston splits just before Blackpool, with the main route continuing straight in to Blackpool North, and a single track branch line looping round and in from the south to Blackpool South. A large number of trains operate along the routes to serve the tourist demand to the resort.
A timetable with the following standard services is included:
– 2tp3h Liverpool Lime Street to Blackpool North (NT)
– 1tph Manchester Airport to Blackpool North (NT)
– 1tph Hazel Grove to Blackpool North (NT)
– 1tph Preston to Blackpool South (NT)
– 1tp2h London Euston to Blackpool North (VT)
Some operational tips can be found in the included documentation.