This simulation covers the section of the South West Main Line from Southampton Central to Dorchester South.
A timetable for March 2023 is included with the following services:
– 1tph London Waterloo to Weymouth (SWR)
– 1tph London Waterloo to Weymouth & Poole, splitting at Bournemouth (SWR)
– 1tph Winchester to Bournemouth (SWR)
– 1tph Salisbury to Romsey (SWR)
– 2tph Brockenhurst to Lymington Pier (SWR)
– 1tph Southampton Central to Portsmouth & Southsea (SWR)
– 1tph Southampton Central to Brighton (SN)
– 1tph Southampton Central to London Victoria (SN)
– 1tph Portsmouth Harbour to Cardiff Central (GWR)
– 1tp2h Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly (XC)
There are also additional peak hour services and some freight trains throughout the day.
Some operational tips have been included in the documentation – its recommended to read these before operating as some aspects of the route are quite compicated!
There are no reviews yet.