The West Anglia Main Line is a busy route running from London Liverpool Street to Cambridge.
This simulation covers the West Anglia Main Line from Harlow Town to Cambridge North, as well as the Stansted Airport branch, and part of the Cambridge line from Cambridge to Meldreth.
A variety of stopping, semi-fast and express services operate along the route, as well as the occasional freight service. All junctions along the route are flat junctions, making for some very busy areas.
A timetable for spring 2022 has been included, running from 04:00 until 03:59 the next morning (although few services operate overnight). The standard off-peak service frequencies are as follows:
– 2tph Stratford to Bishop’s Stortford (GA)
– 2tph London Liverpool Street to Cambridge North (GA)
– 1tph Cambridge to Ipswich (GA)
– 1tph Norwich to Stansted Airport (GA)
– 2tph London Liverpool Street to Stansted Airport (SX)
– 1tph London King’s Cross to Ely (GN)
– 1tph London King’s Cross to King’s Lynn (GN)
– 2tph Brighton to Cambridge (TL)
– 1tph London King’s Cross to Cambridge (TL)
– 1tph Birmingham New Street to Stansted Airport (XC)
Make sure to read the included documentation for some helpful tips about operating the route!