Exeter St Davids is a large junction station in Devon. GWR operate the station and the majority of the services, but there are also hourly services operated by SWR and XC.
The standard off-peak pattern is:
– 2tph Paignton to Exmouth (reversing at Exeter St Davids) (GW)
– 1tph St James Park to Barnstaple (GW)
– ~1tph London Paddington – Cornwall Express (GW)
– ~1tph Cardiff/Bristol – Cornwall Stopping (GW)
– 5tpd Exeter St Davids – Okehampton
– ~1tph CrossCountry Service (XC)
– 1tph London Waterloo to Exeter St Davids (SW)
Included is a read me with some operation details, and a session file with automatic routes preset.
While the included timetable is technically an Autumn Saturday timetable, 5 trains to Okehampton have been included to add interest despite this being a Summer Sunday service.
Download it here