Oxalin has updated their Portsmouth Area to version 1.1.0, which includes a second timetable for a Sunday service in the midst of engineering works for some added interest. The original route description is below:
This simulation includes the West Coastway line between Chichester and Cosham, as well as the Portsmouth Direct Line between Havant and Portsmouth Harbour.
Included is a full day timetable, running from 04:00 until 03:59. The standard off peak service is as follows:
Great Western Railway:
– 1tph Portsmouth Harbour to Bristol Temple Meads / Cardiff Central
South Western Railway:
– 1tph Portsmouth & Southsea to Southampton Central
– 1tph Portsmouth & Southsea to London Waterloo (via Guildford, Slow)
– 1tph Portsmouth Harbour to London Waterloo (via Guildford, Fast)
– 1tph Portsmouth Harbour to London Waterloo (via Basingstoke)
– 1tph Portsmouth & Southsea to Brighton
– 1tph Portsmouth & Southsea to London Victoria
– 1tph Portsmouth & Southsea to Littlehampton
– 1tph Southampton Central to London Victoria
– 1tph Southampton Central to Brighton
Trains share platforms, join, and split at the Portsmouth stations throughout the day, making for some complex operation!
There are also additional peak hour services and several freight services throughout the day, so there’s plenty to keep you busy!
You can download this update here and by selecting version 1.1.0