The Thameslink Core is the name given to the north-south rail route through central London. The line runs from London Blackfriars in the south to St Pancras International in the north, and is used by all Thameslink services, seeing frequencies of up to 24tph.
The included timetable runs from 04:00 to 09:00, providing the morning peak experience. Thameslink run up to 12 services, each running approximately every 30 minutes:
– Cambridge to Brighton
– Peterborough to Horsham
– Bedford to Brighton
– Bedford to Gatwick Airport
– Bedford to East Grinstead (peak only)
– Bedford to Littlehampton (peak only)
– Luton to Rainham
– St Albans City to Sutton via Wimbledon
– St Albans City to Sutton via Carshalton
– Kentish Town to Orpington
– London Blackfriars to Sevenoaks
Additionally, Southeastern operate some peak services terminating at London Blackfriars.
Some operational tips are provided in a read me file in the download.
Also included is a session file with the automatic routes preset – most junctions along the core are only used in emergencies, rather than timetabled service, so I have set the automatic routes across them.