This map represents the Union Pearson Express rail service linking Union Station and Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The entire line is depicted. The included timetable covers the early morning hours of the service’s operation, as well as that of all GO Transit commuter rail lines and VIA Rail Canada intercity rail lines, during 2020 COVID cutbacks. It is strongly recommended that you open the Actions Due and Service Information windows, and set Train Information to be on as well, to speed up the process of signaling trains and routing them onto appropriate tracks. Note that the Etobicoke North station is not served by UPX, but only by selected GO Transit Kitchener Line services, which share Bloor and Weston stations with UPX.
– All UPX stations
– Etobicoke North station
– Bathurst North Yard
– CP MacTier Subdivision between north of Bloor and north of Weston
– Union Pearson Express: U
– GO Transit Barrie Line: B
– GO Transit Kitchener Line: K
– GO Transit Lakeshore East Line: E
– GO Transit Lakeshore West Line: W
– GO Transit Milton Line: M
– GO Transit Richmond Hill Line: R
– GO Transit Stouffville Line: S
– VIA Rail Canada: V
Enjoy and thanks for downloading!
Please note that all lines are bidirectional so there are no presettable automatic signal routes, and signals should be located on the right hand side.